E Rental Service is information Hub for those who are looking for rental Services like House, flate Studios and plots other Sell Purcahse

Live Visiters

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 16 December 2015

King: Despite the pain, I won’t stop writing about police brutality and injustice in America

A video captured the fatal arrest of Eric Garner in Staten Island.In July of 2014, I was actually working full-time managing social media and communications for a charity in Los Angeles. Our office was a block from the beach in Santa Monica. The staff was friendly, the work they did was impactful and life was pretty good.
My wife was teaching elementary school in inner city Los Angeles and our two youngest kids went to school with her. Our oldest daughter was about to start high school and our middle daughter had been accepted to a prestigious performing arts school that she absolutely loved.
Life was good.
KING: YOUNG PEOPLE ARE LEADING THE MODERN CIVIL RIGHTS FIGHT
I had been accepted into a graduate communications program at USC, and was scheduled to start school in August.
We had a path that we were all prepared for, but something ugly happened that shook me to my soul.
I saw the NYPD kill a man with a chokehold on YouTube. He told them repeatedly that he couldn't breathe, but they ignored him and he was pronounced dead soon after.
I was angry about what happened to Trayvon Martin, but I didn't see it happen.


A video captured the fatal arrest of Eric Garner in Staten Island.

I was disturbed that a man killed17-year-old Jordan Davis over loud music, but it wasn't filmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Pakistan